Keep up with the Griffins all season long by downloading the 2014-15 schedule into your calendar!
To download for Microsoft Outlook (.CSV), please follow these instructions:
- Download the Excel schedule file by right clicking here and saving it to your desktop with a .csv extension.
- Go into your Outlook calendar and select FILE, then IMPORT AND EXPORT (in newer versions of Outlook, click FILE, OPEN and then IMPORT).
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click next. (You may need to install an Outlook translator for this. Outlook will provide the needed steps to install it.)
- Browse and select the excel file from your desktop and click next.
- Select "Calendar" and click next.
- Click Finish.
To download an iCalendar (.ICS) for Gmail (and select other email clients), please follow these instructions:
- Download the iCalendar schedule file by right clicking here and saving it to your desktop with a .ics extension.
- Log onto your Google Calendar and select the Gear/Settings icon (top right corner) and click settings.
- Select "Calendars" on the top of the page and click "Import Calendars".
- Click "Choose File" and locate the downloaded iCalendar file on your desktop.
- Select "Import" and wait momentarily while every Griffins game is loaded onto your calendar.