Keep up with your Grand Rapids Griffins all season long by downloading the 2014-15 schedule into your calendar!
To download for Microsoft Outlook (.CSV), please follow these instructions:
- Download the Excel schedule file by right clicking here and saving it to your desktop with a .csv extension.
- Go into your Outlook calendar and select FILE, then IMPORT AND EXPORT (in newer versions of Outlook, click FILE, OPEN and then IMPORT).
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click next. (You may need to install an Outlook translator for this. Outlook will provide the needed steps to install it.)
- Browse and select the excel file from your desktop and click next.
- Select "Calendar" and click next.
- Click Finish.